October 14, 2019 | Articles by Mike Prah
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner. By providing your information, you are agreeing to receive periodic ministry communication including announcements, newsletters, and updates. If a follow-up phone call is requested by you, we will contact you during regular business hours, unless otherwise requested by you.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Life and Salvation and Mike Prah Ministries is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on web sites outside of our church websites.
Prayer Requests or Praise Reports
We encourage our members and visitors to submit a Prayer Request form to request prayer. When your prayer request is answered, you are welcome to submit a Praise Report form. Your Prayer Request or Praise Report will be given to our Church’s Prayer Partner or Prayer Group that you specifically request. Unless you notify us, we will post portions of your prayer request or praise report on our website without disclosing your full identity for others to pray and/or praise God with you as well. You will never be contacted regarding your prayer request or praise report unless you have asked us to contact you.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. We do not sell, share or distribute your information to third parties. Only authorized ministry personnel or agents who are committed to keeping your information secure and confidential have access to this information. When requested, and where possible, we will delete personal information from our current systems. Our e-Newsletters allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Changes to this Statement
Privacy Contact Information
Mike Prah Ministries (“MPM”) maintains this site (“Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Mike Prah Ministries' written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you, and Mike Prah Ministries are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Mike Prah Ministries. The company neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Mike Prah Ministries.
2. While Mike Prah Ministries uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Mike Prah Ministries assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. You are welcome to share messages on this Site with friends and family for religious, non-commercial purposes only. Selling, redistributing, leasing, and other uses are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. You are also advised that Mike Prah Ministries will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Mike Prah Ministries nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
5. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you :as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or nor-infringement. Mike Prah Ministries also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Mike Prah Ministries or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mike Prah Ministries, and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Mike Prah Ministries, or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Mike Prah Ministries will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. Mike Prah Ministries has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. Mike Prah Ministries may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.