Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner. By providing your information, you are agreeing to receive periodic ministry communication including announcements, newsletters, and updates. If a follow-up phone call is requested by you, we will contact you during regular business hours, unless otherwise requested by you.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Mike Prah Ministries is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on web sites outside of our church websites.
Prayer Requests or Praise Reports
We encourage our members and visitors to submit a Prayer Request form to request prayer. When your prayer request is answered, you are welcome to submit a Praise Report form. Your Prayer Request or Praise Report will be given to our Prayer Group that you specifically request. Unless you notify us, we will post portions of your prayer request or praise report on our website without disclosing your identity for others to pray and/or praise God with you as well. You will never be contacted regarding your prayer request or praise report unless you have asked us to contact you.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. We do not sell, share or distribute your information to third parties. Only authorized ministry personnel or agents who are committed to keeping your information secure and confidential have access to this information. When requested, and where possible, we will delete personal information from our current systems. Our e-Newsletters allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Changes to this Statement
Privacy Contact Information
MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC manifests its commitment to privacy and data protection by embracing the following principles. MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC uses Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner. MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC collects no more Personal Data than necessary, and only for a legitimate purpose. MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC retains no more data than necessary or for a longer period than needed. MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC protects Personal Data with appropriate security measures.
Data We Collect
This policy applies only to information collected on the Site. We collect two types of information from visitors to our websites: Personal Data. Non-personal Data. “Personal Data” is information that identifies you personally and that you provide to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and sometimes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect this information when you create a profile on our Site, visit our Site, or complete a purchase. “Non-personal Data” can be technical in nature. It does not identify you personally. Examples of non-Personal Data may include (but are not limited to) cookies, web beacons, and demographic information.
To improve your experience with our Site we may also collect information on how you navigate the Site, information about your connection, and the technical means you use to access our Site. This data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to improve and customize your shopping experience. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain our service To notify you about changes in policies and order details To provide customer support To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and services To monitor the propriety of Site usage To detect, prevent and address technical issues To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Data Storage, Transfer, and Retention
Your Personal Data is available and accessible only by those who need the data to accomplish the intended processing purpose. To the extent necessary, your Personal Data may be shared with suppliers and subcontractors (processors and sub-processors) carrying out certain tasks on MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC’s behalf and with independent third-parties, including, but not limited to, using personal information you share with us or that we indirectly collect to verify your identity and for fraud prevention purposes.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under certain circumstances, MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation To protect and defend the rights or property of MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
To protect against legal liability
Your Data Protection Rights
Right to access
You have the right to request information about the Personal Data we hold on you at any time. You can contact MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC and we will provide you with your Personal Data via e-mail.
Right to portability
Whenever MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC processes your Personal Data, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the Personal Data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request rectification of your Personal Data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed.
Right to erasure
You have the right to erase any Personal Data processed by MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC at any time except for the following situations:
you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
you have an unsettled debt with MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC, regardless of the payment method if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customer
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data that is based on MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC’s legitimate interest.
MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC will not continue to process the Personal Data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request that MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC restricts the process of your Personal Data under the following circumstances:
if you object to processing MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC’s legitimate interest, MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
if you have claimed that your Personal Data is incorrect, MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the Personal Data.
if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of Personal Data and instead request the restriction of the use of your Personal Data instead.
if MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC no longer needs the Personal Data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
CCPA Privacy Information
We may collect the following personal information about you when you use our Site:
identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, software, and identification numbers associated with your devices
protected classifications, such as gender
commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you
Internet or other electronic information regarding your browsing history, search history, the web page visited before you came to our Site, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information
your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information
audio recordings of your voice if you call us, as permitted under applicable law
professional or employment-related information if required and provided inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitudes.
You can find more information about the personal information we collect and how we collect it in the section above titled “Data Use”.
Personal Information Use
We collect your personal information for the business purposes described above in the section titled “Data Use”. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of personal information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes provided the use of personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the personal information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to an organization for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient organization to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract with us.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties listed above in the section titled “Data Access”.
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your personal information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with us, or the security of our network systems.
Rights Against Discrimination
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete, or opt-out of sales.
Right to Know
You have the right to request in writing: a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes, the names and addresses of all such third parties.
In addition, you have the right to request:
The categories of personal information we have collected about you the categories of sources from which personal information is collected
The business or commercial purpose for the information collection
The categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information
The specific pieces of personal information we hold about an individual
You have the right to request a copy of the specific personal information we collected about you during the twelve (12) months before your request.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request us to delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your personal information, please contact according to the ‘Exercise Your Rights’ section below.
To confirm your identity, we may ask you to verify personal information we already have on file for you. If we cannot confirm your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud prevention purposes.
Right to Opt-Out of Selling
You have the right to opt-out of having your personal information sold. We do not sell your personal information. In addition, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of MIKE PRAH MINISTRIES INC who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow 30 days for a response. To make such a request, contact us according to the ‘Exercise Your Rights’ section below.
Exercise Your Rights (Contact Us)
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated Customer Service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at email@example.comMike Prah Ministries (“MPM”) maintains this site (“Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Mike Prah Ministries' written permission.Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you, and Mike Prah Ministries are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Mike Prah Ministries. The company neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Mike Prah Ministries.
2. While Mike Prah Ministries uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Mike Prah Ministries assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. You are welcome to share messages on this Site with friends and family for religious, non-commercial purposes only. Selling, redistributing, leasing, and other uses are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. You are also advised that Mike Prah Ministries will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Mike Prah Ministries nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
5. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you :as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or nor-infringement. Mike Prah Ministries also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Mike Prah Ministries or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mike Prah Ministries, and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Mike Prah Ministries, or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Mike Prah Ministries will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. Mike Prah Ministries has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. Mike Prah Ministries may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.